Lori Moran Music respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
1. What information we collect, how it is collected, and what we do with it:
We do not collect personally identifiable information (PI) about you, except when you provide it to us. For example, if you complete a registration form, you may be asked to provide certain information such as: name, e-mail and mailing address. We may also collect your credit card details if you choose this payment option when purchasing any of our products and services.
The information you supply will be used to provide you with the requested information and/or service. It may also be used to deliver other communications containing pertinent event updates and information. If you prefer not to receive such communications, you may opt-out by sending an email to email@example.com, subject line titled "opt-out".
We do not sell, rent, or give-away your personal information to any third parties.
We may collect, store or accumulate certain NON-personally identifiable information concerning your use of this Website, such as which of our pages are most popular, etc.
2. Why we collect your information:
We collect such NON-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
3. Log Files:
4. Security and Safeguards:
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to our Website is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices or website or if you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.